You can book a braai after rafting. It’s very nice and relaxing to chill out by the river.
It is not free to use the lawn and facilities because the accommodation is a separate business. Otters Haunt Eco Retreat is not a public resort and we keep things quiet.
There are two options:
1. We supply braai unit and tables/chairs. Bring your own meal and all utensils. Do the fire yourselves. The braai guest cost covers toilets, clean up. But no firewood or firemaking or food & drink. Rules below.
2. If you want us to do the braai the guest cost is an all-in price per person, minimum six. Starters, various meats, salads, rolls, dessert, coffee, juices. Must be ordered a full day in advance. Vegetarians are catered for, please ask.
BRAAI AT OTTERS HAUNT – THE RULES
1. Absolutely no music or disturbances
2. No littering, use bins provided
3. Access to swimming pool/s only if we have no guests and give permission
4. Lunch braai group 13h00 must leave no later than 3.30pm
5. Sundowner braai group 16h00 must leave by 19h00
Access to toilets but not to showers
If any disturbance, loud parties or drunkenness the group will be asked to leave
Breakages must be paid for
Payment in advance to secure the booking
There are no refunds
Ask about including the braai cost in your rafting invoice.